Daffodils Fred She Said Style!

Oh, it's me again, being optimistic!  Spring will spring before long and the world will be fresh and green once again!  Today I have another card trio, this time focused around the Daffodil Card Front Kit 1 by Fred, She Said Digital Designs.

For this first card, I altered the image a bit!  I cut out the center portion and lined it with papers from the beautiful Spring Daffodils Digital Paper Set by Bearly Mine Designs.  I then popped the center floral piece back in place with foam tape.  I also popped a blossom on top with foam tape. 

Here you can see I cut out the main image and layered it on top of an embossed panel.  I added a few Candi Dots to embellish my image.  The center flower oval and blossom are popped up for added dimension.

And here I cut out the main image and layered it on pink cardstock edged with some white gel pen detailing.  The center flower oval and blossom are again popped up for dimension.

Comments

These cards are lovely Michelle - love the variations you have achieved with the one card kit.
Blessings
Maxine
Lorrie said…
Isn't it amazing how something can be done to look so different! Love the cards and they are a breath of Spring
Vicki said…
Love the way you used these embossing folders and dies!! Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration with us at CropStop!
Colleen said…
beautiful Spring looking cards.
We did have Spring temperatures here for a few days; between 70-80 deg temperatures but woke up this morning having 50 deg. lower then what we had yesterday morning and turning chilly again come next wee.
Barbara said…
What a pretty (lets not think about winter anymore) card. Love that daffodil, it draws your eye in immediately. Pretty back ground you have it popped up on too. Lovely!

Popular Posts