Five on Friday....

Oh, it's been one of those days when I am busy cleaning off my desk...there are all sorts of bits and pieces...so I'll just share this jumbled group of cards!

The circle stamp is from Inkadinkadoo I believe. I used Anneke's Big Heart set from From The Heart Stamps on this card.  I accented with some vintage lace and some white gel pen.
This card is a remake of the one I made for Inky Antics featuring the  11171MC Coffee Mouse HoneyPop set.  I used paper embroidery on this card for embellishment.
Love the paper I found in my scrap bin...and I paired up the circle and bird images from Inkadinkadoo with one of my favorite sympathy stamps from Stampendous!  A bit of vintage lace and hand embroidery finishes off this card.

Similar to the one above, I switched out the sentiment to  one from Penny Black and added Heidi Grace/Prima flowers.  The frame of the card is hand embroidered and distressed.
Finally for this card I used more of the pieces mentioned above and then an image from Designed2Delight and Happy Birthday from Purple Onion Designs.

Comments

Unknown said…
Your cards are adorable Michelle! I especially love the mouse!
These are fabulous Michelle - love the sympathy ones - they are always handy to have on hand and not have to make 'at the time'. Looks as though you had fin 'cleaning' your desk.
Blessings
Maxine
Janeen said…
what great cards. isn't it fun to make from the scraps. I love to do that. it's why i have a hard time cleaning my table cuz i find a piece i just have to use, right now. :)

thanks for sharing these.

Popular Posts