Six for Saturday!

Five for Friday was so much fun...how about Six for Saturday?  Today's cards are some I did for Inky Antics.
They are all based on white cardstock and feature faux stitching with a Signo white gel pen and distressing.
 I kept the embellishments to a  minimum and used Candi Dots and a bit of ribbon.
 This card features a fun embossing folder: Crafts Too Snowflake Banner CTFD4012.
 The bits of color added to these images was Prismacolor Pencil and Gamsol.
The papers for this collection were from Prima's Firefly Collection.  Thanks for taking a peek!

Comments

Michelle these are marvellous - I particularly like the final one, as that is my 'verse for the year' to go with my word, Trust.
The sentiments are fabulous, and I love how you let them take centre stage with the distressing and white ink to accent the backgrounds.
Blessings
Maxine
Janeen said…
Looks like you had a fun day
stampingbowd said…
Michelle, these are all gorgeous! Beautiful images, sentiments and great color! I love the distressing. The bird/branch and the Proverbs 3:6 cards really speaks to me.
Unknown said…
Michelle, your cards are just fabulous!

Popular Posts