I'm Back!!!

Wowzie!  I thought I was so smart and had every day of our vacation scheduled ahead...and you were not even supposed to know that I was gone!  That all worked out as planned...but my computer decided not to come back from vacation...and that it did not want to go online at all!  Off to the computer doctor it went!  Thankfully I got it back yesterday and am now in the process of getting all of my ducks back in a row!  Funny how tied we get to these silly machines!  

I have a few cards for you today that I made up before I left.  This first one features a fun little frame which I think is from Whipper snapper...and a little cupcake which I have no idea on the maker.  I colored them with Copic markers and then fussy cut them and popped them up on foam tape.
This is a fun summer card I made with images that I have had in my stash for many a year. I had stamped the slide mount up back when they were cool.  I popped the frame and the little beach elements all up on foam tape.
And finally this one was done with a variety of goodies off of my desk.  The frame is by Inkadinkadoo, the flower by Our Craft Lounge, the Flourish Die is from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps and the saying is from a Studio 490 set. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Janeen said…
All fun cards, I really like the bottom one with the circle frame and that flourish
Gorgeous cards Michelle, I particularly like the first one. Yes we really are tied to these machines!! I call mine "my social life in a can."
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts