This n That...

I am busy making things I can't share on the blog just yet...but I have lots of cards that have never popped up here yet, so today I will share 3!  This card features my favorite rose from Designed2Delight.  I used some paper from a MME collection and a bit of paper embroidery to dress up this card.
 Here are some more Designed2Delight images colored up with Copic Markers and paired with papers from Simple Stories.
And one final card using Designed2Delight images.  This one I sprayed Heidi Swapp Color Shine over a Cheery Lynn Die to create this fun background.  That is another Cheery Lynn die along the bottom of the card that grounds my bird. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you are having a fabulous week!

Comments

Hi Michelle - looking forward to seeing the work you can't show just now, and enjoying the cards you are sharing. Love the bottom one with the sprayed background.
Blessings
Maxine
Janeen said…
I like your little bird. Great background trchnique

Popular Posts