Fabulous Fall Flower Cards

Here are a few more of the cards I've been making this week...made nine more today....so I'm up to 50 this week!  All of these cards feature Inky Antics images...cleaning house....in my stamping room! :

Just love the contrast of the image.  The papers are by My Mind's Eye and the ribbon popped out of my scrap bin.
 I just love the yellow daisy flowers in fall...I've lost all of mine...will have to find some more next spring and try to get them going again.   There is a fair piece of fussy cutting on this card, but you know that never slows me down much!  Another fabby ribbon from the scrap bin. 
This image has Chinese Lanterns in it!  I have a few of those this year...looking forward to them turning orange this fall.

All images are colored with Gamsol and Prismacolor Pencils.

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Comments

Popular Posts