Doodle Stamps!

Today I am sharing some cards I made with some new Doodle Stamps by Leane Creatief BV that I picked up recently at The Stamp Shoppe.  I was there to teach a Zentangle-inspired workshop, and just had to give these new doodle stamps a go.  You can, of course, just stamp and color the images as usual, but I decided to give them a go with the doodling and color!  I used three tonal values of each color for a great pop of color.
 Oh, and I had to do the butterfly twice just because it was so stinkin' fun!
There are several designs of these stamps in the shop, but I chose this simple thanks for my second image.  I kept the colors similar, but just love how these turned out!

What do you think?  Have you seen these before? 

Comments

I can understand why you love these Michelle, they are stunning - love them all, but that thanks card is just that little bit different to make it really stand out!
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts