Thank You Very, Very Much!

Oh, my...not sure how it happens sometimes, but there was a bit of an unplanned blog break there for a bit!  Sometimes life has a way of piling up and then I have to play catch-up for a bit!!

Today's card is a clean and simple one using some fun Fred, She Said Digital Images.  The daisies are pre-colored versions from her Cardinal and Daisies set.  The dragonfly is one from the Dragonfly Flower Doodledallion set that I colored with Copic Markers.  I enjoy cutting, so I had myself a little fussy-cutting fest with these images!  I used a pre-cut frame from The Paper Cut and did a bit of penwork with a Signo white gel pen. 

Comments

Love the bright and fresh colours on this card Michelle, it's gorgeous.
Oh yes, life and bogging are often at odds in my life too!!
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts