More Catherine Scanlon Card Ideas!

So happy I got asked to make a few more samples for the Catherine Scanlon line of images with Art Gone Wild!  These cards are a treat to color with Copic Markers!  This card features the Fifteen Orbs image.  The size of the finished card is 5 x 7 inches.  I cut the image out and popped it onto a glittery mat with foam tape.  The glittery mat is matted in white cardstock and then popped up on the base card with foam tape. 

I added a butterfly to the image from the Butterflies set.  I attached the butterfly body with glue dots and then bent the wings upwards for some dimension. 

The sentiment comes from the Orb Sentiments set.  I simply added the punched 1 1/2 inch sentiment with foam tape to a punched 1 3/4 inch circle of glitter paper.  I attached the sentiment to the card with foam tape as well for some fun dimension.
This card features the beautiful Stacked image and a sentiment from the Simply Stated set.  I added some embossing and some paper embroidery to finish my card simply. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Which card attracts you?

Comments

What lovely vibrant cards Michelle - love the second one in particular. :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts