Smelly Feet and Embellsihed Ribbon!

It is time for The Rubber Cafe's new Creative Cafe Kit.  This month's kit is called Monster Bash.  I used the Spooky Feet stamp set for this card as well as the enamel dots, ribbon and gems included in this kit.

The purple card base is 5 1/4 x 4 inches, and I added some black ink with a sponge around the edges to distress it a bit.  I stamped my sentiments on various papers from the included paper pad and cut banner ends on them before attaching them to the card. 

TIP:  Check out how I added dimension to the ribbon with the enamel dots!  I simply scattered them around on the ribbon, placing some on the various dots and even trimming some of them in half so they appear to be part of the ribbon.  I love this look and will be keeping it mind for future creations!

The feet are colored with Copic markers and fussy cut.  I tucked the various feet under the ribbon strip that has been attached to black cardstock.  I popped the toes up with foam tape and this layout is fun because you can vary the feet positions a bit from the way they stamp, I tipped them a bit for a more casual feel!  My final touch was some gems up in the upper right corner of the card. 

www.inspirationblooms.blogspot.com
Supplies:
Stamps, ribbon, enamel dots, gems, cardstock, designer paper: Monster Bash Creative Cafe Kit
Copic Markers

Comments

Popular Posts