Sometimes....

These little mugs from Riley and Company made me think of the frosted mugs of root beer we used to get from A and W as kids!  This designer paper came to mind....and that was my inspiration.

The mugs are colored with Copic Markers and then covered with Glossy Accents.  On the bottom of the mugs I sprinkled some Crystal Ice microfine glitter into the wet Glossy Accents for the frosted feel and effect. 

For the foam on the top of the root beer I used some snow white glitter which adds another fun tactile effect.  A few little enamel dots and Candi dots are my only embellishments. 

Be sure to pop on over to the Riley and Company blog to see all of the other Design Team inspiration and check out the SALE info as well!

Comments

SmilynStef said…
What a clever design ... love it.
Cute card Michelle - love the root bear mugs :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts