Women Are Angels....

FINALLY!!!  I can start sharing all of the cards I have been making and holding until the release date!  Today's card features some fun images from Riley and Co. and Funny Bones.
SALE!!  $25 gets free shipping with code FREESHIP in during checkout. SALE!!

I stamped Riley on white cardstock and colored him up with Copic Markers.  I added a bit of fun to HER hat with some ultrafine glitter.  Fussy cutting is so fun as it eliminates the white cardstock and lets the fun papers show through.

Papers and gems are from Doodlebug's Oct 31 collection.  I raided my scrap bin for a bit of orange scalloped cardstock.  My card is framed with some paper embroidery to ground my card.

Hop on over to The Ink Spot blog to check out the other samples shared today!  



Comments

sgc said…
Welcome Moosemate! Michelle--I love your card with all of the different additions to it. SO cute!

Sandye, DT Member
Angji said…
Yay! I love this card Michelle!
What a fun and fabulous card Michelle - love the sentiment verse and you have illustrated it beautifully!
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts