Paw Prints on Our Hearts

Hello...today I have a pet sympathy card using images from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps. 
It's never easy when someone loses a beloved pet.  I have had several occasions lately to create pet sympathy cards by request.

I used some hand stitching as I think that always makes a card more personal and special.  I added white gel pen to flowers that were stamped and die cut from patterned paper scraps.  

Stamps:
EE0190 - Dogs Leave Paw Prints
BB0045 - Paw Prints Small
GG0101 - Winged Heart
CLR015A - Blobby Flowers 2 Clear Set
PPRS D015 - Blobby Flowers Die
CLR012A - Flowers 2 Clear Set
PPRS D022 - Flowers Die Set
CLR002 - Hibiscus Clear Set
PPRS D002 - Hibiscus Die Set
CLR037 - Fall Leaves Clear Set
PPRS D037 Leaf Die Set

Comments

A beautiful card Michelle - love that quote!! We had to have our 16 1/2 year old cat put down earlier in the year, and the vet sent a card that reduced up to tears!
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts