....these are a few of my favorite things....

Today I have been busy preparing for my busy fall with Lilla Rose and decided to make a bunch of thank you cards using one of my favorite new images from the Butterfly Sentiments Clear Stamp Set and Die by Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps!

These cards could easily be adapted for birthdays or thinking of you cards by just changing out the sentiment!
If you were not aware, I am a Lilla Rose Independent Stylist.  Lilla Rose carries some pretty fun hair accessories that are made with music wire!  The flexi-clip, pictured above, is the patented clip that comes in seven sizes for all lengths and thicknesses of hair.  I fell in love with these clips a few years ago when they were shared with me.  No more headaches from the nasty claw clips with my long, thick hair!  Better yet....they are cuter and they are strudy....no more broken claw clips! 
For these cards I used a bunch of up-cycled cardstock and some vintage wrapping paper.  I had one sheet and I made a total of 94 cards using the entire sheet.  Had I thought ahead a bit I could have easily hit 100! 

I stamped and die cut the butterfly from various sheets of watercolored designer paper scraps.  I am on a purging kick...and when I do that, I like to USE what I have rather than just tossing it or giving it away....it becomes a bit of a challenge/game!
The Lilla Rose stamp is one that a friend had custom-made for me and I love it, Lizzie!

Lilla Rose also carries hair sticks, hair bands, bobby pins, and Upins!  You can check out these fun products on my website:  www.lillarose.biz/mpearson
If you have any questions, pop me an email or a comment! 

Do you combine things you love with your stamping?  I love it when I get a thank you for sharing a hand-made thank you card and these hair products!! 

Comments

What fabulous cards Michelle - and a great way to promote your business - there is nothing for a a customer than being appreciated
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts