Banners and Bunnies....

Happy Thursday!  Today for the Prickley Pear release I am featuring both of the new banner sets.

Stamps:
Love Banner Clear Set
Banner Die 
Valentine Cupcake Clear Set
Cupcake Die

One little fun idea is to use small elements in a set to create design elements and embellishments on your cards.  I used the bow from the cupcake set to make a bow garland.  I used a banner to create a fun themed grounding element for my cupcake.

Here is another way to use the banner stamps...I stamped them into a fun springy background.

Stamps:
Spring/Easter Banner Clear Set
Banner Die 
Bunny With Daisy 

Here are some great deals to celebrate this release for Prickley Pear! 

Comments

What pretty cards these are Michelle - love the background you have created with the interlocked banner stamps
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts