Flowers and Tea!

And it's FRIDAY!  I have two more cards to finish up my week of Prickley Pear creations! 
This card just makes me smile...such a pop of spring!

Stamps:
Bunny Cart
Spring/Easter Banner Clear Set
Banner Die 
Riley and Co's Word Bubble Die Square 

I used the  Word Bubble Die to frame my adorable bunny cart image.  How fun!  The images are colored with Copic markers and they coordinate perfectly with the flower vellum!

This card has a fun distressed look.  I stamped the heart image 2nd generation and then inked the background with Worn Lipstick and Festive Berries distress inks and sprayed with water.  I stamped the design element from the Love Banner set around the edge as a frame and the tea image in the center.   I stamped the tea cup again on white cardstock and then fussy cut and popped it onto the card with foam tape.  The banners are stamped tone on tone...so it has the rose banner which is a perfectly fun and subtle touch.

Stamps:
Love Banner Clear Set
Banner Die 
Tea Time 

So that finishes up my cards for this week's feature of Prickley Pear goodness!  Here are the sales one last time if you have been tempted to add to your stamp collection!




Comments

Fabulous cards Michelle - love the second one in particular, with the wonderful stamping around the edge and the subtle hearts in the background.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts