Inspiration Challenge

I participated in Catherine's Inspiration Challenge this week....check here for the inspiration photo. I used my Cuttlebug Textile Embossing Folder on the white striped vellum and the Wild Wasabi cardstock. I cut the bottom of the wasabi piece with my son's wavy scissors. The lace is from Archiver's. The flowers are by Prima, the brads by Making Memories and the Happy Anniversary is by Wordsworth. The designer paper is from Susan Branch. White ribbons are by May Arts. Fun challenge Catherine...I'll be playing again!!!

If YOU are up for a challenge...be sure to click on my EIO forum and make some Card Candy to win some Forum Freebies!!

Comments

Alhambra Club said…
What a beautiful, elegant card, it is lovely
Michelle, this is stunning! My anniversary is coming up in June, you can send it to me. Ü
Beautiful Michelle! I love all the textures. Thanks so much for playing along!
Anonymous said…
This is gorgeous!!! I totally love it. The CB, the lace, the Prima. NICE!!!
Maria said…
Wow, Michelle! Your card is GORGEOUS!! I love that pretty flower and the CB embossing! The pretty lace is beautiful too! Great job!

Maria
Jacqueline said…
Ooh Michelle, this is a pretty stunning card! Love the lace! I saw those challenges and feel 'drawn' to them too..
Becky G said…
Ohhhh! Michelle, this is gorgeous! I love all the textures and the mix of colors! Beautiful!
kathleenh said…
Gorgeous card Michelle! I love the stripes and the lace together.
ScrapMomOf2 said…
This is so pretty! I love the Cuttlebug embossing, and the lace is wonderful!
Lovely! The crotchet is a great touch: makes it look SO sophisticated, especially against the cuttlebug texture. :0) mel
Anonymous said…
So pretty and elegant!!! Love the colors, love everything about this card!!! I think I just might CASE it, teehehehe
Stacy said…
That is such a beautifully elegant card. I love that folder. I need to find me one of those. :-)

Popular Posts