Time Well Spent

I had the chance to play with some nestabilities this weekend....definately fun I'd have to say! These are the large ovals. I use the scrap from a *test drive* to frame my little chick and liked the look I got. Some Copic Spica glitter pens also followed me home.....what a fun way to add a little glitter!

The main image is colored with Copics and then highlighted with the Spica Glitter pens. Ribbon is by May Arts and the trim I'm no longer sure of it's source beyond Archivers! The little sparkle dot stickers are by Stampendous! The Jumbo Pebble Brad is by Making Memories. The verse is by SU! and the paper is by Basic Grey.

Comments

Tina said…
that´s sooooooooo cute!
Wonderful colors.
ScrapMomOf2 said…
This is FANTASTIC! Oh, if only the budget allowed for some Nestabilities . . . they look so FUN! I love the colors on this card too! Great job!
Unknown said…
OMG!!! that is an adorable card!! I just LOVE IT!

Jessica Lynn
Jacqueline said…
Such a wonderful cute card Michelle!
Jeff & Aleigh said…
This is adorable and OH so true!!!

Popular Posts