Rosette From The Heart!

Here is another card using the large celtic rosette from The Rubber Cafe. For this one I stamped the rosette on the alcohol inked photo paper and cut out the center flower. Then I stamped the rosette two more times on SU!'s Always Artichoke cardstock and cut out the flowers again...these are my *leaves.* The flower center is a Martha Stewart Punch on some glimmer paper and huge glitter dot from Dress It Up!

The scalloped background is a panel from Archiver's. I stamped the rosette randomly on some Ruby Red paper from SU! for a tone on tone background. Faux stitching and distressing finish the edge. From the Heart is also from The Rubber Cafe. The corner punches are by SU! and I've run them through the Cuttlebug embosing folder. The little heart is from Dress It Up!

Comments

L.A. said…
Wow! This is another winner! The detail work is divine!
Jaspere said…
I'm torn between the two. Both are fantastic. Love what you did with them.
Michelle, I love how you made the same image be a flower and leaves!
Teresa Kline said…
wow this is gorgeous! *~*
Jacquel said…
Beautiful! love the colors...great work!!
Anonymous said…
WOW! I love how you used the flower for the leaves. Great idea, thanks for sharing.
Jacqueline said…
I love the glitterdot and the heart - isn't it great how little things add so much!!
Happy New Year Michelle!
The flower is gorgeous.

Popular Posts