So Glad We're Friends!

Ok....I've been hankering for some flower cards....and so I'd say I packed a few on this one!
This is another card using the Empunchlar tool....it was made by EK Success and it is no longer in production. I taught a workshop using the tool...and punched a bunch of the leaf circles and flowers up for future use. I combined it with some tiny sun punches for my flower centers as well as some Hero Arts gems. SU! photo corner punch, Best Yet set and Best Blossom set hopped in there too. I love using the chalk pop technique with this set.....just so soft and pretty! Marvy Scalloped circle punch which I further punched to make it look more lacey. Tiny Primas and faux stitching finished off the card. Thanks for taking a peek!!

Comments

Maria said…
Wow, Michelle! Your card is GORGEOUS!! I absolutely love all the flowers on your card. All of them are so pretty and so coordinated so nicely!! The colors are fabulous too!!

Maria
Lastel said…
Beautiful card , love the soft colors , great use of punches !
Jaspere said…
All I can say is WOW!
debb said…
This is a wonderful card- so many flowers gives me hope in this cold winter! I love the colors! debb
WOW Michelle! This is gorgeous! All the detail is amazing!
AnnMarie said…
In my opinion you can never have too many flowers on a card! LOVE this! I really, really, really, really love that empunchlar tool thing you keep teasing us with! You have done some truly amazing things with it and this one is no exception! Beautiful card!
Kim said…
Hi Michelle! Your card is so STUNNING! WOW factor at 110! Holy cats is that amazing! Love it hun!
Hugs~ Kim
retiredheather said…
Lovely card. Just the right amount of flowers...fantastic.
Hugs
Heather
I know I already commented, but had to come back and say I love your header!!!!!
L.A. said…
I'm with Kim--"WOW factor at 110!" Each detail you've included works so well with the next! While I don't have a shot in the dark at casing your flower card, watch out for a weekend rendition of "Who Loves You?". (I'll be sure to give you credit) I'm heading down to the kitchen for a couple of Hershey Kisses 'cause I KNOW I have chocolate on the brain!

Have a great weekend!!
Elizabeth said…
Wow, what wonderful card! Looks like it took forever to make!

Popular Posts