Skaters

Nestabilities have arrived at my house...not new CHA releases...but some really nice ovals and scalloped ovals....and *lots* of them! I couldn't wait to break them in...and think I will really enjoy them! This was just a quick card, but sometimes less is just more!! I used SU!'s Burgundy and Very Vanilla cardstocks. The image is also by SU!. I masked and sponged the image before I popped it out of the die, leaving a cream frame around the image! Ribbon is vintage, Snowflake is Martha Stewart and Allegro Cuttlebug folder was used. I love the way the little sentiment from Peddler's Pack fits so nicely in the background! Images were colored with Copic Markers. Thanks for taking a peek!

Comments

WOOHOOO!!! You have nestibilities! I have the circles and my aunt has several that I borrowed for my Inky Antics cards.
Betty Meyskens said…
Great card - especially love the colour scheme. There is a lot to this card - cuttlebug background, nestabilities, masking, colouring. You did an awesome job. Love to read your blog and see your ideas. Have a great day!
Kim said…
Michelle this is so beautiful! Stunning work! Glad to hear you are loving your nesties! I have some newbies in the postal system right now on their way to my house! YAY! I can't wait to play! Only one more day then I can come and play by your house! Woo-Hoo
Hugs~ Kim
Jacqueline said…
I was just thinking I needed to pop over to your blog when I saw you had just visited mine! Have to say that I love that skaters pair and how you have coloured it in such appropiate colours!

Popular Posts