Digital Tuesday Challenge 52 ~ Getting Scrappy!


Welcome to another Digital Tuesday Challenge! This week's theme is called SCRAP IT! We're asking you to dig deep into your pile of paper scraps and put them to good use. You can use one or several and you can be as creative as you like. Make your own embellisments, paper piece your image, mix or match, the sky is the limit on this one.


Dustin Pike is sponsoring this week's challenge and is offering 3 digital images to the winner. There are lots of images to choose from. To join in on the challenge you must use at least one digital image and your creations must be new (no back linking to older blog posts).


Please leave a direct link to your creation with Mr Linky HERE so the design team can find it easily. If you don't have a blog you can upload to an online gallery using keyword DTC52.

I'm using another gorgeous pre-colored pink rose from Fred, She Said Designs. My first scrap is the chunk of Happy Birthday sheet music design paper...popped right out of my scrap drawer at me....I like that the words to the song show so nicely and I did nothing but take it out of the drawer and pop it on my card....SCORE!

I used some Martha Stewart punches....edge punch is lined with some coordinating pink paper...another scrap! I didn't punch out any of the other pieces for this project, or even create the embossed background....can you say scraps on my desk?! I love challenges like this that just pop together so easily! .....maybe I should play about 566 more times and my desk will be clean!!

Comments

Maria Matter said…
STUNNING Michelle!!!
love the music sheet bg!
Hugs & blessings, Maria
Becky said…
This is stunning..

Popular Posts