Having Fun with Studio 313!

I've had some busy weeks of late...but I've enjoyed some time in my stampin' studio! This is a new image from Studio 313 Exclusive Creations, Shawne will be opening her new digital store soon! This image was so fun to play with! For the first card I turned the young man into a silhouette with my Copic Special Black (110) marker. I printed this image on matte photo paper, so the inks just pop. I cut apart another image so I could use it as a loose mask. Very striking! For this card I printed the image on acetate and clear embossed it. I used the Glitter and Acetate technique to apply Art Institute Glitters to the back of the image. I printed my young man on the matte photo paper, cut him out and mounted him on foam tape. I like how the glitter catches the light, a bit like water might. The photo corners on this card are double-layered with foam tape, smaller corner over larger corner. A fun embellishment that is easy to mail!


This card combines the silhouette technique with the glitter and acetate technique. The twist on it is that I glittered the front side of the image....so I was able to reverse it! This mutes the image lines a bit and gives it a bit of an arty feel.


Other items on these cards include: Copic Markers, Stampin Up Photo Corner Punch, Printworks Sentiment and Mark Richards Nailheads.


Thanks for stopping by today...I'd love your feedback on these! I will have some Stampin' Up! cards to share tomorrow...

Comments

Shawne said…
Wow, really really cool techniques! You could teach me a thing or two, these are awesome!!!
auntbeespickles said…
Wow, doesn't even say it! These cards are just beautiful! I saw the first one and fell in love then I scrolled down! Totally wonderful work! I love everything about these cards! Shawne does such great work with her stamps and you did a great job showing them off!! Wonderful work!!!

Popular Posts