Embellish-Online ~ Dare To Be Square Challenge


FC78 ~ "Dare 2 B Square" (March 5th)
Hostess: True
Challenge: Create a card/project using a perfect square for the main shape and an image framed on a perfect square (the image itself does not have to be square). Additional challenge if you so choose to take it.. LOL...See how many other square shapes or embellishments you can add to your project.

If you're not afraid of being square :P ...come play along with us! Please use code FC78 when you upload your card to our gallery, and leave a note in this thread!
For my card I used American Craft's Letterbox Collection's Compliments designer paper. I used two Scrappin Doodles Digital Kits which Barb carries at Embellish-Online.com. I used sweet from the Baby Buggy Collection which coordinates perfectly with the cupcake images from the Cupcakes Collection. These are pre-colored images, so you simply can cut them out and use coordinating papers and you're all set!
The punch is the new Scalloped SU! ones...edge and corner....kinda fun, though it took me a bit to get a square the size I wanted!! Guess I need more practice!!
I took on Trudy's challenge....how about SEVENTY-SIX square embellishment stickers?! Whoot!

Comments

Popular Posts