Designed 2 Delight Color Challenge



As you know if you've been visiting my blog lately, I've been enjoying challenges. Today Faith, from Designed2Delight issued a color challenge....you can check out the inspiration piece in her post here.

I just think this little dragonfly is adorable....and so I used my Copic Markers and pulled out the Prima flowers! The papers are all remnants....I'd say this is a fun way to use them up! It is hard to tell...but I added some clear spica glitter to the wings. Copics used are shown below....thanks for taking a peek!

Comments

Faith S. said…
Michelle, this is fabulous!! You really captured the look of the photo! Beautiful work!! (I posted a photo and link of your card on my blog.) :)
coldwaters2 said…
WOW Michelle this is stunning the flowers that image oh my such a delight to the eyes I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Popular Posts