Fire Cracker Designs Eclipse Challenge

I'm so excited, I was asked to be the July Guest Designer for Fire Cracker Designs!! I can't wait to get started......so I decided to start off with the Eclipse Challenge they are hosting. Check out the link to read all about it and play along!!

This also fits the Creative Corner Challenge this week...I am *loving* this color combo challenge!!

I printed the Into Forever image on matte photo paper and colored it with Copic Markers. I went with the friendship/cool theme and have added a white and black circle in the form of glitter dots to my design. I love this scrap of designer paper I found in my bin....I love the perfect color scheme and how it could be either land or sea that leads you on your journey to forever.

Thanks for the fun ladies, and I can't wait to create with you all in July!!!

Comments

Chrissy D said…
Ohhh great take on the challenge, Michelle! Thanks for playing along and welcome to the fold as Guest Designer!
FireCracker082 said…
ohhh, I love the black and white brads too! nice touch, love your take on this! thanks SO much for jumping right in too!
Ursula said…
Welcome to FCD, Michelle! Love your take on the Eclipse challenge! You're right - that background paper is perfect for this piece! Nice work!! :o)
Hetty said…
Hello Michelle, welcome to FCD and what a wonderful card you made for the Eclipse challenge. Great background, lovely color combo.
Shelly Schmidt said…
Great card- I have no clue about the movie- but I love the coloring and the background in perfect! TFS
I have no clue about the movie either, but this is a wonderful card! I really love the ying and yang effect to it. And you're right about the background DP - water or earth - very cool! So happy you could join in the fun at Our Creative Corner this week!

Popular Posts