Hearts Come Home

I found this Winter's Glow image from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps on my desk this morning...and decided to give it a new home!

I lined the lantern with a piece of waxed paper for a bit of an opaque effect. I layered it on a white panel that I cut with the Tim Holtz/Sizzix Snow Flurries edge die. I then ran it through a Cuttlebug embossing folder, leaving the snowflakes out.

The sentiment All Hearts is framed with some Little Stacker Nesting Dies. I used a touch of faux stitching to attach my sentiment tag to the top of my card.

Along the bottom of the card I added a ribbon border of vintage seam binding and May Arts ribbon.

Comments

Amber said…
Very cute and festive card! Love all the detail!
Elizabeth said…
Oh - how sweet! Love the glittery snow on the top of the lantern.
Another beautiful card with the lamp post
Anonymous said…
So cute! What a great saying!
Anne Marie Hile said…
LOVE all of the snowy sparkle on the image. All of the details you added are so perfect, too. :)
Becky said…
Another beautiful card! Wonderful details.

Popular Posts