A Warm Hello and Snowman Approved Cocoa!


Today I'm sharing two warm and toasty cards from Designed2Delight! I will admit, I did sit and sip a coffee drink while making these!!

I love the Love A Latte set. I cut this image out after coloring it with Copic markers. I popped the image up on foam tape for some dimension. I love the taupe color of the Prima pearls on this card...the color of a latte!! YUM!
The hello is an older Stampendous stamp...and I used it at my *tabletop* in this layout. Paper is from a SU! designer paper collection, and the flower is a silk one that I received in a RAK.
I love the variety of cups and mugs Faith has in the store. This image is called Cocoa.
I added dimension by stamping the SU! linen background over the top of it and then shading it with Copic markers. The image was printed twice, once on green and once on red. The red mug is popped up on foam tape.
Sentiment is from Morning Star. I distressed the card with Walnut Stain distress ink. Designer paper is from Flair designs. Snowflakes are SU! and Martha Stewart.

Comments

Popular Posts