Well Preserved!

I have a friend who has a birthday in January...and she was asked once if she was my *mother!* The poor dear is only six months older than me! We (or maybe it's just me) still get laughs out of that one....so I thought these sets from The Rubber Cafe were perfect for me to tell her that she's well preserved!

I stamped the Mini Jar on acetate with black Stazon ink. I stamped the lid on designer paper. I attached my lid to my jar and then to the pink panel. I added some paper embroidery to further give it a vintage feel.

The fruit from the Fruit Medley set are stamped on acetate. I colored the reverse side with Copic Markers and then ran them through the Xyron sticker machine. I applied green, orange and red glitters to them and attached them with glue dots.

You will have to check out the Fruit Medley set...it has 15 images...and some cute sentiments!

Comments

Shelly Schmidt said…
Fantastic card- love the layout- genius canopy! LOL love your story!
this is such a sweet card. Fun story! Someone asked me if dad was my brother so last nite he was introducing himself to my friends as my brother. They thought nothing of it!! Not sure if that means I look old or he looks young. LOL!!

Popular Posts