Ellie The Gift Card Holder

This is one of three posts today...so be sure to scroll to be inspired!  Enjoy!

 I'm sharing a fun project I made featuring Prickley Pear's new Ellie stamp which I colored with the following Copics:  R59, R29, B97, B95, B93, BG0000.  I fussy cut the image and mounted it with foam tape. 

This is a fun card I did for the the SCS Free For All Challenge 87, I followed the SCS Tutorial for the  Slit Latch Gift Card Holder.  Quick, easy and fun!

Below is the inside of the giftcard holder:
I embossed the Crumb Cake panel with Sizzix's Swirls, Ribbons and Snowflakes Embossing Folder.  I used SU!'s Slit Punch to make an area for my gift card.  The Chocolate Truffle layer has been embossed with Cuttlebug's Snowflake Embossing Folder. 

Other items used on this card are Sizzix/SU! Snowflake die and seam binding.  

Be sure to check out all of the other Prickley Pear Design Team Member's blogs today....they are all sharing some new creations with you!  Enjoy!

Comments

This is so cute, Michelle - the image and the holder. Love all the embossing!
Blessings
Maxine
Audrey Pettit said…
This is so, so adorable, Michelle! Always love a great gift card holder idea, and this one is fab. Love how you've used the Ellie image. Great coloring and embossing, and I love the dimension. :)
I love the embossing! Reminds me of sweaters.
TesaB said…
Ohhh, what a fun folding and Ellie is totally ADORABLE!!!
really cute card, love all the details!!!
Paula
Jenny Gropp said…
Great design for the gift card!

Popular Posts