Prickley Pear - Fall Release!

Today I'm sharing a new image from the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps' fall release.  I'm also happy to share that I've been invited to another year with the design team!  Thanks to Nicole and Mary for all of the inspiring images, I look forward to another year of fun!

This card features the Witch on Pumpkin image.  I colored my image with the following Copic Markers:W7, W5, W3, R02, E11, YR14. YR15, YG03, YG17, Y35.

I scoured my scrap drawer for some halloween papers from years gone by.  My ribbon treatment is simply green and black seam bindig tied together for a coordinated effect. 

All of the new Prickley Pear Design Team Members are showing images from the new release today on their blogs...so be sure to check them out and ENJOY!

Comments

Lori said…
Love your colors they really make this one POP!!!! Great job!
Cheryl said…
This is so pretty, Michelle. Fab coloring and fussy cutting, and I love her on the green and black dp. I need to remember that ribbon treatment--it's gorgeous! ~Hugs, Cheryl
Melissa said…
Gorgeous, Michelle! Those colors are so vivid and bright! Love the way you did your ribbon too!!
afilatreau said…
Stunning! I love that green and black harlequin paper! It really makes the image pop! Fantastic card!
TesaB said…
WOW! It's wonderful, you make magic with your copics, awesome coloring!!!!!
Angelica Turner said…
Gorgeous card, love how the image just pops off the background. Great colors too.
Great colours, Michelle and I love the way you have used the two ribbons together - must remember that!!
Blessings
Maxine
Audrey Pettit said…
Wow, is this ever stunning, Michelle! LOVE that image. your coloring is so rich and vibrant. Gorgeous paper combo. Love the text print and the harlequin, and LOVE your ribbon treatment. Fabulous!

Popular Posts