SIX Cards with Gorjuss Girl Die Cut Decoupage Kit

This is one of THREE posts today....so be sure to scroll for more inspiration!

This post is for iCopic and I decided to play with the Gorjuss Girl Die Cut Decoupage Kit pieces that Ashley sent my way. 

The quick overview on the site says the die cuts are produced on light card/heavyweight paper, with a splash of glitter. Decoupage sizes are suitable for creations on A5 / 5x7" cards and smaller for some toppers.

I made SIX A2 cards with the pieces I was sent.  This is a great way to make a set of cards for a gift, or a quick card for any reason.  I had fun playing with papers from my scrap drawers to make this set of cards.

The faux *button* on this one is actually punched from the packaging...yep...I'm nifty that way!




There are many beautiful Gorjuss stamps in the store as well as these kits....so be sure to check them all out for some hours of creative fun!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great card and love the colors.

Jan D.
Jacksonville, FL

Popular Posts