Large Trailing Butterflies

Hello!  With the hot and steamy Wisconsin weather, I felt like cooling things down a bit with this fresh and crisp color scheme for my Rubber Cafe post.  This is super simple and quick card to make that still gives a fun pop of color.

I stamped Words of Inspiration in a soft grey ink on white cardstock.  Next I stamped Large Trailing Butterflies over the image with black ink.  I colored the images with Copic Markers B45, B41, V25 and V22.  I accented my butterflies with the blue and purple spica glitter pens.    My stamped panel is embellished with a bit of ribbon and some Candi dot embellishments. 

Comments

what a lovely crisp clean colour scheme -
beautiful card, Michelle. Could you send some of your warmth here in exchange for some cold and rain?
Blessings
Maxine
beautiful coloring on the butterflies !!!
Paula
Unknown said…
Love the bold butterflies against the soft background, could embossed panel! ;o)

Popular Posts