You Add Sunshine To My Life!

Happy Sunday!  I have a fun collage card today featuring images from Fred, She Said Digital Designs as well as a sentiment from my new Inky Antics Simple Sentiments set! 11104MC

I again dotted the piercing pattern from Diamond Rose with Paper Pricking Pattern set with Faber-Castell's PITT Artist Pens in Blue Metallic and Green Metallic.
The gorgeous Ornate Butterfly I colored with Copic markers:  YG67, YG17, B45, B41, R85, R83.

I have a lovely bin of die cut pieces where all my spares go when I decided to go another direction on a card.  I combined several of them here along with a bling ring from my misc gem bin.

If you haven't already, be sure to check out the Fred, She Said Blog Hop going on now!  There are THREE FABULOUS PRIZES going to ONE WINNER!   Good Luck!!

Comments

Jennifer said…
Love your butterfly and the delightful paper pricking pattern you used!
Beverly said…
Hi Michelle,

I fell in love with your style of dressing up sentiments...I gave you credit for the style on my blog...check it out. Thanks for the inspiration!

http://creationsofmykind.blogspot.com/2012/07/thankfully-simple.html
Love the way you have re-cycled the bits from your bin, Michelle, and made a stunning card with them - love it when I can do that.
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
Gorgeous card! I love how you created your background! ;o)

Popular Posts