Blue Butterfly!

It's been a few days since I shared a snowflake card....and since I had a pile of beauteous glitterfied snowflakes....I just had to share one today!

This is the Crystal Snowflake from Fred, She Said Digital Designs!  I printed the digital images out on Ink Jet Transparencies and then glittered the opposite side with You're So Fine Glitters.  A touch of fussy cutting and you have a gorgeous snowflake! 

I paired it up with some Prima papers and a Hero Arts sentiment.    May all your snowflakes be pretty ones!!

Comments

What a beautiful snowflake and I have always loved that saying. I like the idea of printing out on transparencies and I love anything that glitters so I love this card. Thank you for sharing it. Hugs, Cathy K
This is so dramatic Michelle - I would love to see all the glitter and sparkle IRL - it must be beautiful.
Blessings
Maxine
really beautiful card, love the snowflake and sentiment!!!
Paula

Popular Posts