Prickley Pear Pair of Cards!

Happy Monday!  I'm off to a late start....my back went out over the weekend without me!  The yard is raked and the flowerbeds are cleaned out though....at least it waited that long!!

I had planned to have some fall/winter goodies for you to look at...but instead you get some flowery creations I made last week using Prickley Pear goodies!

I used a Birds and Flourishes ATC Transparency for this card.  I based my card with kraft cardstock and My Mind's Eye's The Sweetest Thing Collections in Lavender and Tangerine.

I glitter stamped the Hibiscus 2 Clearly Beautiful Stamp Set images with You're So Fine Glitters and Scrap Happy Glue. 

My second card also uses the Hibiscus 2 Clear Set and glitter stamping, Hibiscus and Leaf Die and Small Hibiscus Die.  The border is from the Scalloped Oval Set.

The background is done with three designer papers from Darcies and the paper quilting technique.

Comments

Fabulous cards Michelle - love them both.
That quilted background is really effective.
Blessings
Maxine
your cards are awesome !!!
Paula

Popular Posts