Summertime Memories...

It's my day to post an other-than-stamping post for Marker Pop....so I will share a little weekend get-away to Washington Island in Door County WI.  We headed up to bike the island which you get to by taking a ferry.
Our two munchkins anxiously await the launch of the car ferry on a beautiful summer day!


Loaded and taking off!
The returning car ferry.

Arriving on Washington Island.
Enjoying the frigid lake water at a pebble beach!

A beautiful day on the island!
I can't help it....now that I've been browsing in my photos....I want to SCRAP!  Addicted to paper, I AM!

Comments

Looks as though you had a wonderful day in a beautiful spot Michelle.
Blessings
Maxine
awesome pics,bet you'll have fun doing the scrap pages for them !!!
Paula
Unknown said…
Looks like a FUN day with loads of great memories! Happy scrapping! ;)

Popular Posts