Try It Different Tuesday: Whale, Hello!

Jackie posted four of my cards on the Inky Antics Blog today...and here is her post!  Enjoy!
***************************************

Whale, hello there, Inky friends! Yeah, I just said that. You know me, always so punny. ;-) But I can't help myself, especially with today's cards, which are a ton of fun.
 
Our friend and talented Inky designer Michelle Pearson created a bunch of wonderful cards using 11218MC Whale HoneyPOP Clear Set (drawn by artist Tammy DeYoung):
 
 
Look at this cute fella on the outside:
 
 
When you open the card, you'll sea the fun HoneyPOP surprises inside:
 
 
Yep, there's a honeycomb spout and waves! Here's a different version, which I think is whale-y cute:
 
 
The card inside is about the same, except Michelle added Candi Dots in the upper left:
 
 
Of course, you already know that HoneyPOP stamp sets make terrific "regular" cards, too. The torn paper accents on this one look like foam on the water:
 
 
With this stamp set, you can choose to add the groovy swirly patterns to the whale...or not, as you wish. All of today's cards contain the pattern:
 
 
How many silly whale puns did you find in my post? And which card did you like best? Please leave me a comment, which will also be your entry for a BLOG CANDY giveaway.
 
This Saturday, March 15th, I'll randomly choose the winner for 11218MC Whale HoneyPOP Clear Set and coordinating honeycomb paper. I'll post the lucky person's name here on the blog, so please check back to see if you've won!

Comments

Whaley cute cards Michelle :-)
Blessings
Maxine
Lorrie said…
Love the Whale Hello There card, but
they are all cute.
Unknown said…
WHaley a cute card,Michelle,oceans of love. Ruby
stamping sue said…
LIKE your cards!
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts