Prickley Pear Zentangle Heart Sampler and MORE!

Well, I promised you part two of my Zentangle Tutorial for Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  Basically all I did here was use the same image and created TWELVE more hearts that are all using the same GG0127 Ruffle Heart stamp.

I made them all up into cards similar to this one with various verses.  This pattern gives a much lighter feel than the darker more bold pattern I used in the original tutorial post.  EE0187 Simple Moments.

Here is another card featuring a different stamp that I tangled on!  KK0038 Witch on Pumpkin and EE0141 Happy Halloween 2.  I tangled a border around my image on this card as well.

I was having quite the fun checking out the images I could tangle on!  This one features JJ0051 Kitty in Balloon and CLR036 Stocking Clear Set.  On this one I used the pattern on the balloon and simply tangled on the remaining portion instead of coloring it!

If tangling might be your thing, I hope I have inspired you!  If not, maybe you can be inspired by the images themselves!  Thanks for taking a peek!

Comments

Great cards Michelle, with awesome tangling - I may try it this week as I have several times where I will be just 'waiting around'.
Thanks for the inspiration and tutorial.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts