Fabulous Flowers!

I got my hands on some gorgeous papers from Darcie's and out popped some 11102SC Fabulous Flowers from my Inky Antics' sets.  I paired the flowers up with sentiments from my 11104MC Simple Sentiments set.  This flower is so fluffy it will be presented in a clear box.
 I just love the chalkboard effect of these papers.  The faux stitching is a fun touch and the flowers bring out the colors in the paper.
 Here I combined some of the papers creating vertical borders.
Finally, for this card I made a new flower that is not in the set...it reminds me of a poppy!
Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Unknown said…
Nice cards. The color combinations are unique. I really like the first two best.
dstandard said…
Such awesome cards - can't pick a favorite although love that pom pom on the top one!
What yummy cards Michelle - love the background papers that really set those beautiful flowers off to perfection.
Blessings
Maxine
Janeen said…
Nice large flowers to make someone's day.

Popular Posts