General Greeting Card Collection

I have a collection of general greeting cards for you today.  It's so handy to have a variety of cards on hand for whenever you need to grab a quick one. All images on these cards are by Inky Antics.
 All images are colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol.
All images are fussy cut and popped up on foam tape.  I just love how this gives a bit of POP to your main images, especially when they are smaller like these are.
 
And dare I say that all of these cards use bits and bobs that I have stashed in on my desk.  I have little containers that I toss die cuts shapes in, borders that I cut and decide not to use, etc.  It is so handy to have these elements cut and ready to go when I'm on a card making spree.    This final card even uses a frame I made from a scrap of a die cut.  How stinkin cute is that?  A bit of doodling and you have an interesting element for a card!

Comments

I do love these cards Michelle - that frame on the last card is ingenious.
Blessings
Maxine
Janeen said…
How fun these all are. I never thought about doodling around the negative part of a frame die cut.
Unknown said…
Love these Michelle! Great way to use up those bits and bobs!

Popular Posts