Zentangle Meets Fred, She Said!

 Ooh, it's Fred, She Said day...and you know if you have followed my blog long that I like my Zentangle!  I was going to color these line images, but that didn't happen.  I got tangling and didn't stop until I had a whole page of flowers and leaves!  I only used two patterns, but I really like how these cards turned out. 
The flowers and leaves are from the Doodle Flower Trio set and the sentiments are from the Carnations Plus Bonus Sentiments set.    I simply tangled each image, fussy cut them and then folded the leaves and petals over my craft blade to give them fabulous dimension!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Comments

Janeen said…
These are my favorite so far. They keep getting better and better.
Your tangling is amazing - love these cards and that fabulous dimension.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts