Musical Notes...

I am in my cleaning off my desk mode...it usually hits after a burst of some sort of creativity.  I had been busy with CHA cards and now as the dust settles I am slowly organizing my desk.  One thing leads to another and then somehow I end up making cards rather than sticking stuff away. 

I had a few of these cards laying on my desk with the keyboards all done up.  The keyboard die is from Memory Box I believe...I got it at the Stamp Shoppe.  The guitar pic we found on the floor when we were out and about...and since it was destined for the trash I grabbed it up...I just love the play of colors on this one! 

The images are from Prickley Pear:  CC0062 Poppy Bud, sm.   The sentiment is typed.

 Here is another version I made up with bits and bobs. 

Comments

What lovely cards Michelle - I love it when I can make a card from 'scrapes', and you have aced it with these two :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts