Pretty Posies

Oh, It is just fun when sometimes an idea pops into your head...and that was what happened with this card for Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps!  I have some die cut cards here from The Paper Cut and I decide to go monochromatic with the mat and emboss it.  Then I decided to add an embossed panel to the inside of the front panel of the card using the script embossing folder.

What next, but to frame the pretty oval opening with some flowers that I stamped on designer papers and then accented with white gel pen and gems.  Oh, and add a few sequins and butterfly punches too.

I finished my card by stamping the cute little verse on white cardstock and punching it out and distressing the edges.  It is clean, simple and calming...I like!

Supplies:
CLR012A Flowers 2 Clear Set, D012 Flowers Die, CLR012 Flowers Clear Set, CLR002 Hibiscus Clear Set, D002 Hibiscus Die

Entered in Design Team Showcase Challenge.

Comments

Gorgeous Michelle - love the white highlights on the flowers. I agree, a very calming card.
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
Love all the layers and textures.

Thanks for entering Design Team Showcase.

Kim
Design Team Showcase
{Craftisan Studios}

Popular Posts