Something Wonderful!

Ooh, I just love this image from The Rubber Cafe!  It is the add-on set for the January Kit of the Month!  

This time around I used paper piecing to color my umbrella.  All of the papers are from the Fancy Pants collection included in the kit.  I colored the image with Copic Markers.

The heart is from the coffee cup in the One Day At A Time set that is included in the kit.  I did add a twine bow on the center of my umbrella to finish the card off.

Thanks for taking a peek!


Supplies:
Stamps, paper, sequins: January Kit Of The Month
Stamps: Believe Add-On Kit
Adhesive:  Scrap Happy Sheer Glue, Kool Tak Foam Tape

Added to Design Team Showcase Blog Challenge

Comments

Lovely card Michelle - it is a lovely image isn't it!
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
Sweet image and awesome paper piecing.

Thanks for entering Design Team Showcase.

Kim
Design Team Showcase
{Craftisan Studios}

Popular Posts