Blue Bonnets

Love this image....colored with chalks and q-tips. It is layered on Vintage Violet (SU!) that has been faux stitched and scuffed. The butterfly is from Butterfly of Happiness set. (SU!) It was embossed in white on vellum....I *will* move on with these butterflies...but are they not the prettiest embellishments?! The Almost Amethyst layer has been embossed with the Cuttlebug script embossing folder.

Simple and fresh feeling....just what I need after today. DD has a bug of some sort.....let's just say I've been doing laundry *all day* to keep her fresh...and I'm *not* feeling too fresh at this point in the day! Poor dear!

Comments

Jacqueline said…
Another beautiful combination - oh so pretty!! Good wishes for DD!
ScrapMomOf2 said…
Oh no. I hope she feels better soon. That's the worst.

This is a very pretty card!
Catherine said…
Lovely! I especially like the faux stitched matting - nice touch!
Lovely - the stiching looks wonderful with it.

Hope DD feels better.
Marilyn said…
Hope your daughter is feeling better by now!! Love the butterfly on vellum - and the chalk coloring is fabulous! Another great card!
AnnMarie said…
What a beautiful card! I have not mastered the chalks yet! You did a really great job! Hope your daughter feels better soonest!
Pretty pretty pretty. Makes me want to break out the chalks! :0) Mel
Jackie Pedro said…
I NEVER use my chalks...this is so beautiful. I love the soft colors and that butterfly looks real!

Popular Posts