Happy Mothers Day 2!

Today is the opening of the design team gallery at EIO. This month's theme is Mothers and May Flowers. If you have a few minutes to be inspired, pop on over and tell us what you think!!

The base of this card is Bazzil cardstock. I took a panel of Very Vanilla cardstock (SU!) and stamped it with flower stamps from Maya Road in Versamark ink. Then I took chalks (Pebbles Inc) and applied them, making the flowers *pop.* Next I ran the panel through the Script Cuttlebug embossing folder. Then I took a Creamy Caramel inkpad (SU!) and applied it direct to paper to the raised script. Finally I lightly sanded the writing before splitting the panel into 3 pieces, faux stitching each piece and then distressing the edges of each.
Flowers are by Prima, flower punch by Martha Stewart, vintage buttons, letter brads (JoAnn Fabrics), Making Memories jumbo pebble brad, May Arts ribbon.

Comments

Alhambra Club said…
this is so pretty, love the vintage look
Catherine said…
Wow! This is great - love the details, layering, aging, etc.
Really chabby chic!! Looks like old vintage fabric!! I love it!! Connie
oh my!!! so shabby chic, so lovely, time worn WONDERFUL!!! Hey we can pretend I am your mother. LOL!!!
Anonymous said…
This card is beautiful!!!

Popular Posts