Sending you Smiles!

Hope everyone had a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend. We were out of state for the weekend....and it feels good to be home again. This is a very simple card using the Priceless butterfly, slit punch and Cutie Pie designer paper collection from SU! I stamped the butterfly in Brocade Blue ink (SU!) on the blue designer paper and then stamped it again on white cardstock and cut it out. I attached the butterfly in the center only so he flutters. The sparkle dot stickers are by Stampendous! The saying is by Printworks! Flower is by Prima abnd the base cardstock is Brocade Blue (SU!) The yellow frame is from a local business called The Paper Cut. I hand doodled on it for added interest. Looking forward to getting back to my stamping desk!!

Comments

Jacqueline said…
Your doodling would make a lovely stamp! Another beautiful card!
Alhambra Club said…
What a great card, love how you framed the butterfly with your doodles.
ScrapMomOf2 said…
This is fantastic! The red REALLY pops on this card! I love the scallops too. I got some SU goodies over the weekend. I can't wait to play!

Popular Posts