Thinking of You Cutie Pie!

One more quick card using the Priceless set by SU! This one uses the Cutie Pie designer paper collection. I used Vinyard Berry ink by CTMH and So Saffron for the butterfly and flower images. I love the Dotted Swiss Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, it adds some fun *pop* to the card.
The border on the left is made by taking the SU! slit punch and punching around each flower on the sheet of designer paper. I doodled the pieces with a black pen and added the Stampendous! sparkle dots for fun. This card is inspired by one by maryetim I saw on SCS.....check it out here.

Several of you have mentioned that you like the flower cards the best...and to be honest, I do too. I'm working on some for the EIO design team gallery that opens on June 5th....so pretty soon I can share those too!

Comments

ScrapMomOf2 said…
This is amazing! I really love HOW you use your SU sets! Just fantastic! I love everything about this card . . . all of the little details are perfect! I especially love all the tiny flowers on the scallop!
Maria said…
Very pretty card Michelle! I really love all the pretty colors and fabulous layout!! GORGEOUS!!

Maria

Popular Posts