Fred, She Said, More!

This card combines design team work for Fred, She Said Designs and the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge 10. This card is full of glittery goodness!!

Base layer is white cardstock. I ran SU!'s Bashful Blue cardstock through the Cuttlebug Textile Embossing Folder. The orange and yellow panels are glitter cardstock that I matted on white.

I layered my floral motif on some green glitter cardstock which I trimmed around the Stained Glass Floral Doodle-dallion that I colored with copics. I did some more cutting so that I could have green glittery leaves for my Dahlia. I printed the dahlia out on some marbled designer paper. The vine die cut is by sizzix and is also the glittery green cardstock.

The flowers are glittery ones from Dress It Up! which I layered on some green glitter circle punches. The large ric rac is by May Arts.

Scroll down and read my previous post.....you could win you a bunch of fun digital designs from Fred, She Said Designs.....see the new releases and join in the fun!

Comments

Carolivy said…
Beautiful! Love all the glitz! Love the colors you have used on this one too!
Maria Matter said…
Fabulous Michelle!
love these colors and all the sparkle!
blessings, Maria
Oh My! This is absolutely Beautiful!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week! :)

~Michelle MMSC DT
Vicki said…
Awesome! Great color combo! Love that sparkle! Blessings to you!
Gail said…
I love the card!!! It is so pretty.
Carolyn said…
This is stunning. The colors are so soft and warm. I love the dry embossed background. Great details. Thank you so much for playing with us at the MMSC this week. Hope you will play again next week.

Carolyn, MMDT member
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/
beautiful! I love the rick rack too!
Anonymous said…
Whoa...this is gorgeous! Love the color combo and all the texture!
Kim said…
What a beauty Michelle! So pretty!!!! AMAZING!!!! I adore your work! Hope you're getting your cards done! :) Can't wait to meet up with you soon!
Hugs~ Kim
Pat (mspfd) said…
Totally gorgeous. A lot of work but it show. Flawless!!
Very pretty indeed! Beautiful color combo and I love how you layered it. Thanks for sharing your talent on MMSC this week, and see you at the next one, xox ~Jeni MMSC DT
Love this Michelle! Great job!
Really great elements on this card!! You blended them all beautifully!
Pamela Wade said…
Oh, this card is so GORGEOUS!!! I just found your blog yesterday and I'm loving all of your cards! ~~Pam
This is beautiful!! I love the color combo and all the texture that makes it pop at you! Thanks for playing with the MMSC this week!
Priscilla said…
Better late than never :) I really like your card. I LOVE those accents and great job with the sketch. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness (MMSC10) Sketch Challenge

Priscilla
MMDT

Popular Posts